SW FL TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SW FL TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLS

TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLING

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TEST AND TUNE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ComeGetSome

ComeGetSome

TEST AND TUNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST AND TUNE   TEST AND TUNE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:43 pm

what do you mean 1st place.
Back to top Go down
POOR WHITE BOY

POOR WHITE BOY

TEST AND TUNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST AND TUNE   TEST AND TUNE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:48 pm

STACKS CAME IN YESTERDAY. NO TIME TO INSTALL THEM. I HAVE TO GET RID OF THE BRAKE BOOSTER AND INSTALL A DIFFERENT MASTER CYLINDER. ALL I GOT DONE WAS A NEW SEAT Very Happy . SHOULD STILL BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR 2ND PLACE scratch

Last edited by POOR WHITE BOY on Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ComeGetSome

ComeGetSome

TEST AND TUNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST AND TUNE   TEST AND TUNE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:28 pm

that is ok we got it fixed just waiting on a tire that will be here tomorow......... you cant drive your truck from west palm it aint stock no more with that new motor...... this is what the stacks through the hood look like....... cheers .......
Back to top Go down
POOR WHITE BOY

POOR WHITE BOY

TEST AND TUNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST AND TUNE   TEST AND TUNE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:48 pm

HEY CHAD YOU CAN USE MY TRAILER. I WILL JUST PUT THE LICENSE PLATE BACK ON MINE AND DRIVE IT TO WACHULA scratch
Back to top Go down
ComeGetSome

ComeGetSome

TEST AND TUNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST AND TUNE   TEST AND TUNE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:23 pm

dont need to test mine...........ill pull as least as i have to so all the rust stays on the cab and not the ground.....
Not sure if i can go yet becase my trailer is broke....hope to have it fixed. tongue
Back to top Go down
POOR WHITE BOY

POOR WHITE BOY

TEST AND TUNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST AND TUNE   TEST AND TUNE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:33 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HOOKMAN
Admin
HOOKMAN

TEST AND TUNE Empty
PostSubject: TEST AND TUNE   TEST AND TUNE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:20 pm

WE ARE TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING READY SO WE CAN HAVE A LITTLE TESTING SAT BEFORE THE PULLS THIS IS FOR ANYBODY BUT WE WILL STOP BY 515 TO GET READY FOR 6 HOPEFULLY WE WILL START TESTING BY 330 THIS WILL BE A $5 HOOK FEE

THANKS (STILL NOT THE BOSS)
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.SOUTHFLORIDATRUCKPULLS.COM
Sponsored content

TEST AND TUNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST AND TUNE   TEST AND TUNE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEST AND TUNE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW FL TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLS :: TRASH TALKING-
Jump to: