SW FL TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SW FL TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLS

TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLING

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Diesel Classes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2wd_sled_puller

New Diesel Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Diesel Classes   New Diesel Classes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:34 pm

I think there should be another class for stock diesels to compete in with bump stops. How can a stock turbo stock injectior stock tranny truck compete with people with big turbo in injectiors ??
Back to top Go down
MoPower05

MoPower05

New Diesel Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Diesel Classes   New Diesel Classes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:42 am

TNRGreene wrote:
ComeGetSome wrote:
ON THE MAIN PAGE OF THE SITE GO TO CLASSES AND RULES AND THEN GO TO THE BOTTOM YOU WILL SEE A LINK THAT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE DIESEL RULES..ITS RIGHT ABOVE KEITHS # ON THE BOTTOM.
Thanks but I think those are from this past year. I heard there were new ones coming out
You are right I believe the ones here are incorrect. What I should have said is the rules Keith is planning for 2009 are the ones I like. They are something like this: Diesel class #1 l (no hanging weight, no bump stops, stock turbo) #2 (hanging weights, bump stops, no larger turbo than 2.6) #3 (open diesel/outlaw) # 4 heavy We may not have enough truck for every class but its nice to know the classes.
Back to top Go down
TNRGreene

New Diesel Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Diesel Classes   New Diesel Classes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:33 pm

ComeGetSome wrote:
ON THE MAIN PAGE OF THE SITE GO TO CLASSES AND RULES AND THEN GO TO THE BOTTOM YOU WILL SEE A LINK THAT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE DIESEL RULES..ITS RIGHT ABOVE KEITHS # ON THE BOTTOM.
Thanks but I think those are from this past year. I heard there were new ones coming out
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepullingplace.com/forum/index.php
ComeGetSome

ComeGetSome

New Diesel Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Diesel Classes   New Diesel Classes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Back to top Go down
TNRGreene

New Diesel Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Diesel Classes   New Diesel Classes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:24 am

MoPower05 wrote:
I think the diesel classes/rules are perfect for next year. Will there be any trucks besides myself in the outlaw class ?
Why would you be in the outlaw class next year? Where have you read any rules yet? I've searched & can't find them, can you aim me to them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepullingplace.com/forum/index.php
MoPower05

MoPower05

New Diesel Classes Empty
PostSubject: New Diesel Classes   New Diesel Classes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:42 am

I think the diesel classes/rules are perfect for next year. Will there be any trucks besides myself in the outlaw class ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Diesel Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Diesel Classes   New Diesel Classes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Diesel Classes
Page 1 of 1