SW FL TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SW FL TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLS

TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLING

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How come the site is so quite.

Go down 
+5
POOR WHITE BOY
TNRGreene
Dirty Deeds
HOOKMAN
BigBaddCummins
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FORDGIRL99
Admin
FORDGIRL99

How come the site is so quite. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:11 pm

2 IN OCT?!?!? I NEED THE DATES WHEN U GET THEM DAD
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.SOUTHFLORIDATRUCKPULLS.COM
ComeGetSome

ComeGetSome

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:18 pm

WHAT ARE YOU SMILING ABOUT YOU ONLY RUN 1/4 TROTTLE
Back to top Go down
POOR WHITE BOY

POOR WHITE BOY

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:17 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ComeGetSome

ComeGetSome

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:41 pm

10-4 IM READY THE BLUE TRUCK IS TIRED OF SITTING AROUND ALL THE TIME AND NOT RUNNIN 1/2 TROTTLE DOWN THE TRACK

HE HE HE HE What a Face
Back to top Go down
HOOKMAN
Admin
HOOKMAN

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:30 pm

HOOKMAN wrote:
POOR WHITE BOY wrote:
WHEN IS THE NEXT PULL ? Sleep Sleep Sleep

WORKING ON THAT AS WE SPEAK

well as you know some one sent us out of town so we will get back to the show dates as for now it looks as if we might have 2 in oct 1 in nov and 1 in dec
Back to top Go down
HOOKMAN
Admin
HOOKMAN

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:01 pm

POOR WHITE BOY wrote:

WORKING ON THAT AS WE SPEAK
Back to top Go down
POOR WHITE BOY

POOR WHITE BOY

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:48 pm

Back to top Go down
HOOKMAN
Admin
HOOKMAN

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:06 pm

ComeGetSome wrote:
his name is ricky and he is the guy whos always hangging out with smokey cheers

that explains it he's on Shocked
Back to top Go down
ComeGetSome

ComeGetSome

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:17 pm

his name is ricky and he is the guy whos always hangging out with smokey cheers
Back to top Go down
FORDGIRL99
Admin
FORDGIRL99

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:47 am

NO HES JUST A P.I.T.A Exclamation I KNOW WHO HE IS NOW, I LOOKED UP HIS PICTURE
Back to top Go down
TNRGreene

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:47 pm

HOOKMAN wrote:
TNRGreene wrote:
ComeGetSome wrote:
HEY KEITH WHY DID THEY TAKE THE SLED PULL TOPIC OFF THE CHUCKSTRUCKS.................YOUR SIGHT IS BETTER ANYWAYS I WAS GUST TRYIN TO FIND OUT WHO ALL THE WHINY BABYS ARE ON THERE...........SEE YOU TOMOROW afro

Think I have a few figured out but you know those already. Who I can't put a finger on is "UR Jeep Sucks"

Shhh, don't tell anyone but hookman is Keith lol!

he is someone that doe's not even pull and has never pulled just want's to run his mouth where it don't belong but his real name is scratch ricky scratch i think he lives up the road and he had someone build his truck so it's the best just ask him lol!
Really? Acts like he has insider info
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepullingplace.com/forum/index.php
HOOKMAN
Admin
HOOKMAN

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:00 pm

TNRGreene wrote:
ComeGetSome wrote:
HEY KEITH WHY DID THEY TAKE THE SLED PULL TOPIC OFF THE CHUCKSTRUCKS.................YOUR SIGHT IS BETTER ANYWAYS I WAS GUST TRYIN TO FIND OUT WHO ALL THE WHINY BABYS ARE ON THERE...........SEE YOU TOMOROW afro

Think I have a few figured out but you know those already. Who I can't put a finger on is "UR Jeep Sucks"

he is someone that doe's not even pull and has never pulled just want's to run his mouth where it don't belong but his real name is scratch ricky scratch i think he lives up the road and he had someone build his truck so it's the best just ask him lol!
Back to top Go down
FORDGIRL99
Admin
FORDGIRL99

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:20 pm

TNRGreene wrote:
ComeGetSome wrote:

DONT TELL CHAD... HE'LL TELL EVERYONE!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
TNRGreene

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:25 am

ComeGetSome wrote:

Back to top Go down
Rookie Puller

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:16 pm

Yes, I really hope to be in Wachula. I am working on my truck...need to change my bumper and upgrade weight rack to run in open class. MY TRUCK IS ALL THAT, CAN'T WAIT to chump some trucks. They won't know what happened, my truck is bad a-- so yes I will take yall to school. So get ready!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Deeds

Dirty Deeds

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:49 pm

Maybe someone might need to bring a paddle case anyone gets unruly. you know there is always those who don't pay attention.I just hope this rookie shows to play with us. Razz
Back to top Go down
FORDGIRL99
Admin
FORDGIRL99

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:21 pm

Dirty Deeds wrote:
Who might this rookie be? I hear he want's to take us to school on how to pull a sled. well, mabe he's used to kiddie school hope he knows this is grad school. Rolling Eyes lol! mabe he'll show up at wachula, who knows I may need to take notes on how to pull a sled Twisted Evil

Ill bring my pencil & paper lol!
Back to top Go down
ComeGetSome

ComeGetSome

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:31 am

ALWAYS UP FOR A GOOD SCHOOLIN...........................NOT!!!!!!!!!! pig

Back to top Go down
HOOKMAN
Admin
HOOKMAN

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:08 pm

Dirty Deeds wrote:
Who might this rookie be? I hear he want's to take us to school on how to pull a sled. well, mabe he's used to kiddie school hope he knows this is grad school. Rolling Eyes lol! mabe he'll show up at wachula, who knows I may need to take notes on how to pull a sled Twisted Evil

TELL HIM TO JUST BRING IT study
Back to top Go down
Dirty Deeds

Dirty Deeds

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Freighttrain

Freighttrain

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:20 am

James, I wish I had the blue truck to pull with you guy's. Might have something for you guy's..let the other guy's step up.
Dirty Deeds wrote:
Whats up peoples? is there anybody out there Question Ready for wachula I will be after a tuneup truck not running good down on power. But nothing that a tune here and a tune there wont fix. Mabe the rest of the big trucks will show up. If not; mabe some of those smokers want to jump in and get smoked.The more the better.
Back to top Go down
POOR WHITE BOY

POOR WHITE BOY

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:35 pm

BRINGIN MY TUG OVER ON SATURDAY. I GUESS CHUNKEY MONKEY WILL BE DRIVING IT afro
Back to top Go down
Dirty Deeds

Dirty Deeds

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:29 pm

I worked on mine some today,changed plugs that's about all. been tonight working on the one I first pulled mabe six or so years ago. Mabe it may make a showing at some point.
Back to top Go down
HOOKMAN
Admin
HOOKMAN

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:15 pm

Dirty Deeds wrote:
BigBaddCummins wrote:
Whats everybody talk on chucks trucks now. afro
What's up with Chucks Trucks? they don't do sledpullin do they? Well I'll be here if anybody wants to talk sledpullin Sleep

i'll be ready and no they don't do sled pullin there just some guy's that want to run there gator and don't even pull and has never been to one
Back to top Go down
TNRGreene

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:44 pm

Dirty Deeds wrote:
Whats up peoples? is there anybody out there Question Ready for wachula I will be after a tuneup truck not running good down on power. But nothing that a tune here and a tune there wont fix. Mabe the rest of the big trucks will show up. If not; mabe some of those smokers want to jump in and get smoked.The more the better.
You just want my money....I see how you are, lol!
Just stopped in to say "hi" See you in a couple weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How come the site is so quite.   How come the site is so quite. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How come the site is so quite.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW FL TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLS :: TRASH TALKING-
Jump to: