SW FL TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SW FL TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLS

TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLING

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gas v deisel

Go down 
+4
FORDGIRL99
POOR WHITE BOY
ComeGetSome
HOOKMAN
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

GAS OR SMOKE
GAS-
gas v deisel Vote_lcap45%gas v deisel Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
SMOKE
gas v deisel Vote_lcap55%gas v deisel Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ComeGetSome

ComeGetSome

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:49 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep No No
Back to top Go down
BigBaddCummins

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep No
Back to top Go down
POOR WHITE BOY

POOR WHITE BOY

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:03 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
ComeGetSome

ComeGetSome

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:09 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
BigBaddCummins

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:49 am

POOR WHITE BOY wrote:
Sleep Sleep Sleep

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
POOR WHITE BOY

POOR WHITE BOY

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:47 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
ComeGetSome

ComeGetSome

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:21 pm

travis shut up you dont know anything and thats all you try to do is read
Back to top Go down
BigBaddCummins

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:59 pm

were in all that i wrote did i say i have a 1000 horsepower diesel. i didnt. and besides i read enough on them i know quite a bit about them.
Back to top Go down
ComeGetSome

ComeGetSome

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:20 pm

BigBaddCummins wrote:
i know no u dont have a 1000 hp truck. and urs def aint a street truck but thats what makes every class cool cause some ove them are dailly drivers and others are just built to perform and they do just that. and i was gonna say how could u not like the smoke its cool. lol!

one thing TRAVIS is you dont have a 1000 hp truck eather and when you get one whitch will be a long time away or never then you can say witch one will do better santa
Back to top Go down
BigBaddCummins

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:24 pm

i know no u dont have a 1000 hp truck. and urs def aint a street truck but thats what makes every class cool cause some ove them are dailly drivers and others are just built to perform and they do just that. and i was gonna say how could u not like the smoke its cool. lol!
Back to top Go down
HOOKMAN
Admin
HOOKMAN

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:40 pm

BigBaddCummins wrote:
one thing chad 1000 hp on a gasser and 1000 hp on a diesel isnt the same along with torque. diesels make there power down low like cummins is at 1500 rpm. were ur gassers make it up high like 6000 and 7000 rpm were ur reveing up waitin for the power to kick in we already have it there and down the track. so there for i think diesel is better. and plus like steve said u take ur thousand horsepower gasser and drive it with cruise and a/c a kickin. dont think so.

fisrt thing i don't have 1000 hp and 2 nd thing is we build pulling trucks not street trucks but if you think one is better then the other lets put 1000 gas motor in a street truck and go to the strip scratch i think the gas truck would win but i like all trucks as long as the run without smokeing Twisted Evil j/k on that part lol!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.SOUTHFLORIDATRUCKPULLS.COM
BigBaddCummins

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:18 pm

one thing chad 1000 hp on a gasser and 1000 hp on a diesel isnt the same along with torque. diesels make there power down low like cummins is at 1500 rpm. were ur gassers make it up high like 6000 and 7000 rpm were ur reveing up waitin for the power to kick in we already have it there and down the track. so there for i think diesel is better. and plus like steve said u take ur thousand horsepower gasser and drive it with cruise and a/c a kickin. dont think so.
Back to top Go down
ComeGetSome

ComeGetSome

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:59 pm

whats everybody start talking about me when i dont come on the sight no more. ive been causin trouble on chucks trucks .
Back to top Go down
2wd_sled_puller

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:37 pm

[quote="ComeGetSome"] Steve if you put a 1000 hp smoker vs. a 1000 hp gasser i bet the gasser beats the smoker quote]

With what torque???
Back to top Go down
FORDGIRL99
Admin
FORDGIRL99

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:58 pm

lol he should go to my nail guy, mine are all done & putry!!! queen
Back to top Go down
HOOKMAN
Admin
HOOKMAN

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:00 pm

POOR WHITE BOY wrote:
hey chad are you ready for saturday ? afro afro afro Twisted Evil

he's still getting his nails painted affraid
Back to top Go down
POOR WHITE BOY

POOR WHITE BOY

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:43 pm

hey chad are you ready for saturday ? afro afro afro Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
HOOKMAN
Admin
HOOKMAN

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:22 pm

ComeGetSome wrote:
Did any body miss me. I might paint my weights orange on my truck so we can be just a like, but mine would still be better. Steve if you put a 1000 hp smoker vs. a 1000 hp gasser i bet the gasser beats the smoker. Very Happy

Who agrees w/ me.. flower

scratch
Back to top Go down
ComeGetSome

ComeGetSome

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:56 pm

Did any body miss me. I might paint my weights orange on my truck so we can be just a like, but mine would still be better. Steve if you put a 1000 hp smoker vs. a 1000 hp gasser i bet the gasser beats the smoker. Very Happy

Who agrees w/ me.. flower
Back to top Go down
FORDGIRL99
Admin
FORDGIRL99

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:20 pm

Freighttrain wrote:
If you pulled a stock gas truck against a diesel it would be funny to see how bad the diesel would beat it.

We should have a pull, where everyone has to drive their pull truck 100 miles to the event and then let the gas trucks and the diesels pull in the same class.

Any guesses who would win?

It's apples and oranges. You can make 1,000 hp with a diesel and set the cruise control, turn on the air conditioning and drive across country. That might be hard to do with a gasser making that kind of power.

Face it...It's a Diesel World affraid

IM SURE I COULD DRIVE OL' BLUE 100 MILES TO PULL AS LONG AS U GIVE ME 6MOS TO GET THERE B/C ID HAVE TO STOP FOR GAS EVERY 1/2 MILE!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
FORDGIRL99
Admin
FORDGIRL99

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:18 pm

ComeGetSome wrote:
what about my truck people!!!!!! confused I think my truck is pretty cool sitting on the wrecker but that is just my opinion lol!

CHAD, PUT SOME ORANGE ON UR TRUCK THEN IT WILL BE COOL!!! Wink
U'LL MATCH ME & JAMES THEN
Back to top Go down
HOOKMAN
Admin
HOOKMAN

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:14 pm

Freighttrain wrote:
If you pulled a stock gas truck against a diesel it would be funny to see how bad the diesel would beat it.

We should have a pull, where everyone has to drive their pull truck 100 miles to the event and then let the gas trucks and the diesels pull in the same class.

It's apples and oranges. You can make 1,000 hp with a diesel and set the cruise control, turn on the air conditioning and drive across country. That might be hard to do with a gasser making that kind of power.

MY 2 CENTS LETS PUT 1000 HP GAS TO 1000 HP DEISEL AND SEE WHO WINS scratch IF IT'S THAT MUCH POWER THEN ITS NOT STOCK ANYWAYS SO I THINK THERE ALL MOD ONE WAY OR ANOTHER AND I LIKE BOTH DEISEL AND GAS BUT I ALSO THINK THE DEISEL IS MADE TO BRING MY PULLING TRUCK TO THE TRACK AND HOME affraid BUT I LIKE TO SEE THEM BOTH PULL lol!
Back to top Go down
Freighttrain

Freighttrain

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
ComeGetSome

ComeGetSome

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:18 pm

what about my truck people!!!!!! confused I think my truck is pretty cool sitting on the wrecker but that is just my opinion lol!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Deeds

Dirty Deeds

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:29 pm

OK I registered on the new forum because I was being talked about. Smile Laughing

Yes Keith, I would agree my truck looks pretty good. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gas v deisel Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas v deisel   gas v deisel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gas v deisel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW FL TRUCK & TRACTOR PULLS :: TRASH TALKING-
Jump to: